Are you facing a domestic violence charge in Columbia SC? Make sure you have a qualified attorney with extensive experience in domestic violence cases. When you turn to the Law Offices of Lori S. Murray, you’ll get a trusted lawyer who has a background working on both sides of defense—as a criminal prosecutor and as a defense attorney. Lori Murray’s unique legal perspective will position you for the most successful outcome possible.
Most of the clients who come to Lori Murray for domestic violence charges are hoping to:
- Avoid a jail sentence
- Keep primary custody of their children
- Retain their right to own and carry firearms
- Maintain their reputations within the community
- Keep a domestic violence conviction out of public records
- Prevent charges from negatively impacting their professional licenses or future employment opportunities
If you have any of these goals, it’s crucial to contact our office right away so that we can immediately begin fighting for your rights and future.