Lori Murray’s Accreditations
In addition to her practice, Lori is currently a member of the following organizations:
- The National Trial Lawyer’s Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- Voted Eilte Attorney 2020 by her peers in both Personal Injury and Criminal Law
- South Carolina Bar Association
- South Carolina Association for Justice
- Richland County Bar Association
Why Choose Columbia, SC, Attorney Lori Murray?
When it comes time to go up against an insurance company or to face a judge or jury in criminal court, you need to know you have a straight-shooter by your side. You need to know you that your attorney has the experience, knowledge and skills to properly tackle any argument put against you.
You need attorney Lori Murray.
Lori is an aggressive litigator and negotiator whose focus is on criminal defense and personal injury matters, including:
- Auto accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Wrongful death
- Workers’ compensation
- Drug offenses
- Violent crimes
- Property crimes
I Know How They Think
- She’s a former law clerk: She learned the inner workings of the judicial system working side by side with Judge C. Victor Pyle, Jr.
- She’s a former prosecutor: She knows what a prosecutor needs to build a case and the tactics the prosecution will use to try to undermine a defendant’s case.
- She’s a former insurance defense attorney: She knows how insurance companies think and how insurance defense lawyers build their cases—which means she knows how to take away any advantages they may have.
I Walk the Walk—Every Day
- Lori has represented clients in more than 2,000 cases. She knows the courts and court processes like the back of her hand.
- She has defended many clients successfully. Including a court martial case (US v. Crenshaw) non-guilty verdict.
I Keep It Real
When asked what really makes her stand out, Lori had this to say:
I’m decisive, direct and down to earth. I’m also a fighter—I don’t let people take advantage of my clients or me. I value realness in myself and in those around me.